North Willow Glen Neighborhood Association
Word of Faith Church
March 23, 2004
7 9 pm
1. Call to Order and Welcome Tom Smith 7:00 7:05
2. Neighborhood Service Day update Tom Smith 7:05 7:15
Mark your calendar now
the next North Willow Glen
Neighborhood Service Day is SATURDAY, April 10th,
between 9 12 pm. Look for the Banners. Meet at Hummingbird
Park and volunteer for an hour or more
3. Fuller Park Conceptual Plan update Tom and Board 7:15
4. Neighborhood Garage Sale Debbie Palmer 7:25 7:40
Saturday, May 15th
5. Actionable Land Use Issues Harvey Darnell
6. 4th of July Party Mike Gaines 7:50
7. Circus Chimera Nicole Peisker 8:10
Meet your neighbors, make some new friends and connections, 8:31
discuss some neighborhood business.
UPCOMING MEETINGS OF INTEREST:
The "Airport of the Future" will be discussed at a community
meeting on Wednesday, March 24th, 6:30 -&:30 at the Hoover Community
Center 1677 Park Avenue.
Meet with the architect of the Tamien Towers to help
influence their design. This
meeting is open to the entire community. Thursday March 25th, 6:30pm,
Center (136 W. Alma, across from DMV). If you don't want an ugly modern
rising at the Alma Bowl site, come to this meeting!
The Del Monte project will be discussed at the Wednesday,
April 7th meeting at the SJFD
Training Meeting Room, 255 S. Montgomery Avenue, 6:30 pm.
The Willow Glen Neighborhood Association Nominating Committee is accepting
nominations for its board. Please contact Ed Rast: firstname.lastname@example.org
That's all, folks!